Elysee Miami Condo
Elysee MIami Condo is located in the neighborhood of Edgewater, just between the Julia Tuttle Causeways and Venetian Islands. To begin with, Elysee Miami is an impressive real estate condo glass tower with only 100 residences spread across 57 floors. At the same time there are either one to two apartments per floor and floorplans range from 2,660 to 3,995 square feet. Each unit features 3 to 5 bedrooms and were designed by Famous French designer Jean-Louis Deniot. There also are several other boutique properties with luxury condos for sale in the neighborhood including Aria on the Bay and Quantum on the Bay.
Elysee Miami – Amenities
Elysee Miami building offers a wide range of amenities on 2 floors such as:
- a 75-foot resort swimming pool
- a Business center
- Next you will find a Full lounge bar
- I addition there are 24-hour door attendants at the Entrance
- and a grand marble lobby with regal stairs
- You will also find Security and video surveillance
- Concierge service
- Storage area
- Fitness center with Yoga studio
- and Children’s room as well as a Game room
- For another thing you can use the Private theatre for private screenings
- Residents wine storage
- Chef’s kitchen
Elysee Miami Features
- All Elysee MIami Condo residences feature resistant
- floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass balcony doors.
- Moreover, More than a half of the residences have maid’s quarters.
- and most importantly, each real estate condo comes with high impact resitant glass doors
- For another thing, each condo unit has its own private elevators.
- All Elysee Miami condos come with 10 to 11 foot ceilings
- Most of all the Kitchen with is Italian cabinetry, sub-zero and wolf stainless steel appliances complement the apartment very well.
- Furthermore, each real estate condo features two terraces with views of Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay, and Downtown Miami views
One of the reasons why residences at Elysee Miami Condo are popular among many buyer is its central location in the Edgewater neighborhood. Downtown Miami, Wynwood Arts District, Miami Beach, and Midtown are all within easy reach. Residents of Elysee Miami are close to a number of destinations known for culture and entertainment, luxury shopping, world-class arts, and fine dining. Meanwhile you can take a walk through the lovely Margaret Pace Park or explore the nearby Nader LAA Museum.
Schools in the Area
Lastly, the great thing about having a residence in the Edgewater neighborhood is the fact that a number of schools are within walking distance. Schools like Miramar Elementary School, Miami Arts Charter School Wynwood, School for Applied Technology, and CARE Elementary School are all easily reachable from the Elysee Miami glass tower.
For up to the minute information on Miami Real Estate Condo & Home Sales Pricing Data visit us at Miami Real Estate Trends. Lastly, we provide information many other properties Miami Condos and Miami Luxury homes via our live chat feature or by calling us @ +1-305-433-2818