Fontainebleau Il Tresor
Fontainebleau Il Tresor is one of the most prestigious condominiums in Miami Beach. This 27-story beachfront property is a sprawling 18-acre development redefining urban entertainment and living for singles and families. Developed by Turnberry Associates in 2005, the luxury condominium has a close proximity to Downtown Miami, Brickell, Park West, and Flagler Street. But what this property boasts is its exclusive access to the beach where its residents can bask in the Miami sun and stroll in the cool coast while still enjoying the luxuries that this condominium can offer.
Fontainebleau Il Tresor Dining Options
The luxuries and conveniences that the condominium prides itself in are a variety of indoor and outdoor dining options. Whether you’re casually craving for a midnight snack or pampering yourself with a five-course meal, the condominium can definitely satisfy your stomach. For a healthier well-being, one may opt to visit its state-of-the-art gym or book a therapeutic massage in the spa. Families can never go bored while staying in the Fontainebleau Il Tresor thanks to its tennis courts and family-oriented water activities such as jet skiing, parasailing, water slides and much more. Plus, if one runs out of supplies or needs a birthday gift and lack the time to do so, the condominium has its own shopping arcade that offers a variety of products.
Fontainebleau Il Tresor as an Opportunity to Invest
Other than these matchless amenities, what makes Fontainebleau Il Tresor a prominent investment opportunity are its contemporary residential units. All residences boast their spectacular views of the city and the beachfront and their top-of-the-line appliances. Asides from these, from kitchens to the bathrooms, every space is well-designed and constructed with expensive stone flooring and fashionable fixtures.
The average price per square feet is at the high end of Miami Beach, which is relatively competitive, given its prime address, luxury features and amenities, and overall ambiance.
Fontainebleau II Tresor Amenities and Services
- 24-hour front desk assistance and security
- 24-hour room valet parking
- Room services, maid services, and laundry pick-up and delivery
- World-class fitness center and spa
- Private or in-suite therapies, coaching, and classes
- 1,200 sq. ft. unspoilt beach front access
- Beachfront and poolside bar, snack bar, and assistants
- Family-friendly water playground
- Water activities include jet skiing and parasailing
- Lighted tennis court and Pro shop
- Owner’s Lounge for Breakfast, Cocktails and Hor d’oeuvres
- Dining and dancing in the famous Club Tropigala
- Shopping arcade
Fontainebleau II Tresor Residential Features
- Views of the city and the seascape
- Natural Berber carpeting
- Plush furniture in family room and living area
- Marble flooring in all bathrooms
- Chef’s kitchen with built-in appliances
- Granite countertops and stone-finished bars
- King-sized beds in all bedrooms
- Flat LCD screen TVs in select condominium units
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.