About – Four Season Surf Club
The Four Seasons Surf Club is a luxury real estate condos development project in the Surfside neighborhood by developer Fort Capital and builder Coastal Construction. It is a 965-feet of Atlantic oceanfront on a nine-acre location with two residential towers and the Four Seasons Hotel. It also includes two restaurants, a private membership club, parks, over 40 beach cabanas, a spa and fitness center. The 12-story residential towers have 157 residences with an average size of 1,411 to 7,090 square feet.
Each unit of The Four Seasons Surf Club property of luxury condos for sale is delivered as a complete package. Its floors, baths, kitchen, dishwashers and pockets are already properly wired set for electrical installation. It is practically furniture ready.
A design by Architect Richard Meier
The Four Seasons Surf Club condo is the first Miami neighborhood area development project of Architect Richard Meier. He himself designs the kitchens of the luxury condos with Boffi as the manufacturer. The property includes six burner gas stoves, wine storage, exhaust hoods and side refrigerator. It likewise has concrete party walls that are sound attenuated.
The Surf Club luxury condos have over 50, floor plan layouts and are designed with anticipation of any lifestyle’s needs. The buildings depict the iconic and decisive visuals that are the trademark of Meier. They have glass walls, luxurious but fundamental materials and spacious area that capture the natural light movement.
The Surf Club features
The Surf Club property of luxury condos for sale has the following features at sensible prices:
- Architect Meier’s select of materials, interior details, color and finishes
- Stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and the Miami neighborhood
- Exposure to sunrise and sunset
- Open space flow
- Huge master suites with two master baths and dressing rooms
- Expansive bathrooms with freestanding bathtubs
- Cold storage backup power
- Private elevators and vestibules
- Climate control systems
- High-speed connectivity that allows integrated media systems and video conferencing
- Staff quarters with baths
- Laundry room
- Service entrance
The Surf Club amenities
The Surf Club development of luxury condos for sale highlights the following amenities for residents:
- Two swimming pools in a garden landscape
- Two fully equipped and natural light-bathed fitness centers
- A 12-square-foot wellness center with modern equipment, yoga and Pilates studio, training rooms and the luxurious spa with sauna. It also has treatment, steam and relaxation rooms
- Several secure parking with valet services, self-park spaces and some garage spaces that are private locked
- 24/7 concierge, staff, security team, valet, car washing service, housekeeping and pet grooming
- Service elevators for deliveries and staff
The Four Seasons Surf Club Property Prices and Neighborhood
The Four Season Surfside Miami condos for sale have average prices at the high end of Surfside. Buying a property in the Miami neighborhood can be confusing with so many options and development projects. However, The Four Seasons Surf Club has the grandest condos for sale in the Surfside, Florida area.
The Surf Club development is set in the vibrant beach neighborhood north of Miami Beach and south of Bal Harbour. It restores the popular private club in the area during the 1930s. The developer re-imagines it as a luxurious residence with reasonable prices.
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818