There is no other place to be than the Hamptons South Condominium. Located at the prestigious address of Country Club Drive and in front of the Intracoastal Waterway, you’ll get a dose of tropical living at the center of eclectic Miami Beach. It’s conveniently situated near shopping centers, organic markets, galleries, and tourist hotspots. Other than expedience of the district, its first-class amenities and exceptional service add to the pleasurable stay of its residents and guests.
Hamptons South boasts its interior design and lush tropical landscaping by the Blue Design Firm and the team of Walter Taft Bradshaw. Another feature that gained endless praise was the coastal front views and amenities such as decks and pools overlooking the waterway. The condominium fits the lifestyle of single individuals and families as it also houses tennis courts, spas, home theaters, games room, business centers, and party rooms.
These attributes aren’t the sole reason why it’s a great investment opportunity. Each residence maintains the class and comfort that every resident deserves. All units included brand appliances, designer fixtures, and imported flooring and countertop materials. And to top it all off, homeowners will enjoy the breathtaking views of the waterway.
The average selling price of a unit in the Hamptons South Condominium is estimated at the middle end of Aventura. This is a residence is a surprisingly even with its world-class amenities and luxurious ambiance in the whole building.
Hamptons South Condominium Amenities and Services
- 24-hour reception desk assistance
- 24-hour valet services
- Choice of valet parking or self-parking
- Sophisticated high-speed elevators
- Luxury-designed oversized lobby with marble flooring
- Interior design by world-renowned Blue Design firm
- A tropical outdoor water garden landscaping with an artificial waterfall created by
- Walter Taft Bradshaw
- Deck pools with views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway
- Barbeque Area
- Multiple well-maintained tennis courts
- Exclusive and tranquil The Resident Club and Spa
- Tea room
- Exclusive temperature-controlled wine storage
- A quiet library for the residents and guests
- Business and conference room
- Games room
- Home theater with movie seats
- Multi-purpose venue and party room
- Two hotel suites for visiting guests
- Code access to garage
- Instant and direct elevator access from pool and sun decks to Intracoastal pool and
- Other outdoor activities
- Bicycle and carriage storage
Hamptons South Condominium Unit Amenities
- Generously-spaced living room and receiving area
- Siematic cabinets in all bathrooms and kitchens
- Kitchen utility islands with granite countertop
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers
- Dacor kitchen appliances including a double oven and a cooktop
- Marble flooring and vanity tops in all bathrooms
- Frameless glass shower enclosure and jacuzzi-style bathtub in the master baths
- Staff quarters in selected units
- Storage areas with air-conditioning
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.