No other residential building brings Asia to Miami Beach. This is Mei, a 22-storey luxury condo right in front of the Atlantic Ocean.
RBL Architecture developed this one with the hopes of having an oriental-inspired high-rise residential tower. “Mei” is the Mandarin Chinese translation of “beauty” and you can see this manifested in every corner of the building.
Mei opens up with a driveway leading you to an elegant lobby of Asian influence. Since most of the buildings in Miami today are sleek and modern, Mei is a unique investment opportunity to have. Not only does it stand out because of design, it also has two-story townhomes you will not see anywhere. Yes, the building has 36 two-storey town units that you can purchase. The average selling price for a unit at Mei is on the upper middle end of Miami Beach and residents can choose from 10 different floor plans.
Each residential unit comes with a balcony overlooking the Miami Beach and the Atlantic Ocean. It can also capture parts of downtown Miami’s skyline. This is because Mei is situated at 5875 Collins Avenue. Collins Avenue is known for having a long line of expensive retail stores and five-star hotels and condos. Residents can easily go from one store to another without having to go far. Moreover, South Beach is just a few drives away. Here, you can experience world-class entertainment destinations as well as gourmet restaurants and al fresco shopping centers. Some of these are New World Center, Lincoln Road Mall, and Story Nightclub.
Compared to a lot of residential buildings in Miami, Mei uniquely gives you a home that makes Zen a premium. From its lobby to its residences, stone walls, fountains, and wood furniture can be seen all around. They even have a tea lounge and an oriental-designed library.
Mei Units in Limited Supply
Of all 134 residences, only 20 units are on sale. If you want to experience Asian-inspired living right in front of Miami Beach, then this is the perfect place for you. Contact your realtor for the best deals and available units now.
Mei Amenities and Services
- 24-hour reception services
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour security
- temperature-controlled swimming pool
- private cabanas by the pool and beach
- exclusive beach clubhouse
- Asian spa with private massage rooms
- Zen-inspired library
- business center and conference rooms
- Built-in Smart technology to communicate with the concierge
- 4,000 square foot fully equipped fitness center
- Yoga room
- High-speed elevators, some leading to private residences
Mei Residential Features
- Integrated control system for connected home appliances
- Built-in stainless steel appliances
- Glass kitchen countertops
- Hot tub in the master’s bathroom
- Wrap-around balconies with views of the Miami Beach
- Kohler and Toto bathroom fixtures
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.