Ocean Resort Conrad Hotel Condo Ft Lauderdale is a newest luxury real estate condo located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale across the street from the beach. First of all, it has a breath taking beachfront from its 24 floors facade. Moreover the Ocean Residences has only a total of 290 units with floorp lans ranging in size from 715 to 1,459. A key feature of the condo are the interior which were designed by renowned Michael Graves.
Ocean Resort Conrad Hotel Amenities
Moreover, residents of the Ocean Resort Conrad Condo Ft Lauderdale have access to a number of amenities including a grand porte-cochère entrance with 24-hour valet. In addition, there is a modern lobby lounge and seating areas, as well as an on-site gourmet market with wine and coffee. Furthermore, the Ocean Resort Conrad Hotel branded spa features massage therapy as well as skin and beauty treatments. Afterward you can go for a dip at the 2,000-foot heated fresh water pool and its two whirlpools.
- 4,000-square-foot fitness center with ocean views
- Conrad branded spa featuring massage therapy, skin and beauty treatments
- 2,000-foot- long heated and fresh water pool and two whirlpools
- Modern lounge with private seating areas
- Next, there is A gourmet market and coffee shop
- 24 / 7 Concierge service with round the clock valet
The Ocean Resort Conrad Hotel Ft Lauderdale – Features:
- Each residence comes with a marble entry foyer
- All kitchens feature Wolfe® cooktops and Sub Zero refrigerators
- Next, the bathrooms have a walk in shower, with a soaking tub marble with double vanity. Furthermore, there is an owner’s storage closet for personal belongings and an oversized balcony with ocean & city views.
- Large balconies with unobstructed ocean & city views
- Next, you will find a state of the art Kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerators and Wolfe® cooktop
- Lovely bathroom with marble double vanities, walk-in shower, and separate soaking tub
- In addition all real estate condo units come Storage areas for personal belongings
- Oversized balcony with spectacular ocean and city views.
- What is a home without having you favorite pet. Yes. That is why there is one pet per residence is allowed to stay at Ocean Conrad Condo Hotel.
Attractions in the Area
There are several attractions close to the Ocean Conrad Condo Hotel worth checking out like the Bonnet House Museum and the shops at the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Likewise, the famous Las Olas strip is just minute south of the real estate condo area. Conversely, residents will be happy to hear that there are a number of restaurants and bars in the area such as Deck Restaurant & Studio 619 and Steak 954 – Fort Lauderdale Steak House.
For up to the minute information on Miami Real Estate Condo & Home Sales Pricing Data visit us at Miami Real Estate Trends. Lastly, we provide information on many other Miami Condos and Miami Luxury homes via our live chat or by calling us @ +1-305-433-2818