Okan Tower Miami is a 70 story pre construction mixed use real estate condo project by Turkish developer and leading enterprise, Okan Group. The sleek architecture Designed by architecture firm Behar Font & Partners, Okan Tower Miami Condo will feature a striking curvature meant to emulate the silhouette of a blossoming tulip (Turkey’s national flower). Located in Downtown Miami, Okan Tower Miami Condo will deliver a 294-key hotel by Hilton Hotels & Resorts, 236 condo-hotel units, 64,000 square feet of ‘Class A’ office space, and 149 condo residences plus four penthouses, with the promise of both sophistication and convenience.
The Okan Tower Miami condo hotel units (from studios to two-bedrooms) will be delivered turnkey furnished and ranging in size from 447 to 1,245 square feet, while the condo-residences will be comprised of one- to three-bedroom units plus a den, ranging in size from 698 to more than 2,071 square feet, plus four duplex-style penthouses ranging in size from 1,873 to over 2,142 square feet. Okan Tower will feature world-class amenities, including: a sky pool located on the 70th floor, outdoor lounge, Hammam spa, state-of-the-art health and fitness center, chef and gastro kitchen, kids’ playroom, movie theater, wine cellar and cigar room, a rooftop restaurant located on the 67th floor, and high-speed elevators with separate access for the various mixed-use components.
Catering to the taste of foreign buyers so closely tied to new condo development in Miami, Okan Group opened a 3,000 square-foot sales gallery in Istanbul complete with a full model residence on May 2, 2018, prior to the opening of its U.S. sales gallery in Miami on May 10, 2018.
Situated at 555 North Miami Avenue, Okan Tower will offer accessibility to business, entertainment, culture, and the arts, with the upcoming Miami Worldcenter, Brightline Train station, Perez Art Museum, and Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science within blocks. Pricing starts at $318,500.
The graceful curved apex and gently rippling glass façade of Okan Tower was inspired by the subtle beauty of a tulip blossom. Rising 70 stories, Okan Tower’s impact on the skyline is undeniable. Unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and the city spread out in all directions, while at the same time infusing the building’s interiors with natural light.
Located in the heart of the growing Downtown Arts & Entertainment District, this iconic property is a beacon to everything that makes the Miami experience so unforgettable. Gorgeous ocean views, thrilling concerts, creative world-class dining, designer shopping, professional sports, museums and theatre, dazzling beaches, and a vibrant zest for life now has Okan Tower at its center.
LESS THAN 1 MILE AWAY
Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science Perez Art Museum Miami
Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
LESS THAN 3 MILES AWAY
Port Miami Terminal
Miami Children’s Museum
WITHIN 10 MILES
Miami International Airport Island of Key Biscayne
Bayfront Park & Amphitheatre Miami-Dade College Wolfson Campus Government Center
History Miami Museum
Miami Riverwalk Brickell City Centre Mary Brickell Village
Downtown Coral Gables/Miracle Mile
- 293-key hotel suites by Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- 64,000 square feet of Class A office space
- 236 condo-hotel residences
- 149 private condominium residences ranging fromone to three bedrooms
RESIDENTIAL FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- High-speed elevators with separate access points
- 10 FT ceiling hight
- European cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms
- Top of the line appliances
- Smart home technology
- Three swimming pools – including a Sky Pool on the70th floor with panoramic water and city views
- Resident movie theatre screening room
- Full-service Spa with Turkish Hammam, whirlpools, treatment rooms, and individual locker rooms
• 4 premium duplex-style penthouse residences • Numerous amenity and entertainment levels for residents and hotel guests
• Dedicated separate high-speed elevators for office, hotel, and residences
• Pool bar with outdoor lounges and day cabanas • State-of-the-art health & fitness center
• Party and event room
• Multipurpose room with chef and gastro kitchen • Fully-staffed Kids Club area
• Sunset roof deck
• Co-working spaces and business center • Multiple on-property restaurants for day and evening dining
• Private owners wine cellar and cigar room
The partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts brings the special privileges of the legendary Hilton service.
• 24-Hour Concierge staff
• In-home private dining or Spa treatments
• Available professional housekeeping services • On-site laundry and dry cleaning
CONDO-HOTEL UNITS (36TH TO 50TH FLOOR)
• Access to personal trainers and fitness specialists • 24-Hour front desk reception and valet parking • Dedicated maintenance and engineering staff
• 24-Hour security
CONDO UNITS (51ST TO 70TH FLOOR)
698-917 SQ FT 1,083-1,108 SQ FT 1,059-1,294 SQ FT 1,363-1,456 SQ FT 1,696-2,183 SQ FT 1,950-2,071 SQ FT 1,873-2,142 SQ FT
1 BED + DEN 2 BED
447-465 SQ FT 644-917 SQ FT 1,108 SQ FT 1,056-1,245 SQ FT
3 BED PENTHO