One Thousand Museum Luxury Condominium
One Thousand Museum or 1000 Museum is one of the newest ultra luxury residential real estate condominiums in downtown Miami. No to mention it stands tall with its sixty two stories where amenities and finishes are an undeniable. Moreover, each condo apartment offers an unobstructed panoramic view of the city and the Biscayne Bay. It is claimed to be the most redefining and newest tower to break the skyline of Miami. In addition, people are recognizing it as the most prestigious luxury residential condominium in Downtown Miami.
One of the Best Condominiums
What makes 1000 Museum very distinct from the rest are its living spaces that are over-sized and feature a flow-through layouts. Uniquely designed, the spaces have upscale features such as midnight kitchens, media rooms and other amenities. All units have a loft feel, store-size closets, over-sized service rooms, libraries, and spacious balconies.
Even if the building is undeniably luxurious, different potential residents will have a wide range of options because of the variations in the design of units. There are single duplex penthouses, duplex half floor townhouses, half floor units, and full floor units.
From level 51 to 58, there are full floor units that come in two different floor plan designs. One of the design highlights a floor plan that has a living space slightly shifted to achieve optimal water views from the Master bedroom. While the other design highlights a floor plan that has most of the living space allotted to the condominium’s front exposure of the building. Both types of floor plans have vast amount of space for your luxurious living in Miami.
Most notably the whole building is an acclaimed as an incredible architectural monument designed by Zaha Adidd and it Biscayne Boulevard signature building standing at 706 feet. Residents from all of the floors will have a breathtaking view of the Miami skyline and the Biscayne Bay waterfront.
Despite having 62 stories, it will only have a total of 83 residential units. This is the reason why each unit has a lot of space and truly makes sure that there is ultra-luxury.
1000 Museum Luxury Condominium Amenities
The property is truly one of the most luxurious condos in Miami with luxury amenities such as:
- Exclusive 5-Star Restaurant – because it is exclusive the restaurant will only accept residents and their guests
- along with a Helicopter Pad – the pad is going to be placed at the rooftop and it is a first among the residential towers in the whole of Florida
- and High-Security Vault – this allows residents to tightly secure their valuable possessions.
- Aquatic Room – it will be found in levels 60 and 61, a two-story section that is filled with amenities and features outdoor sundeck, cardio room, theater room, swimming pool, event space and billiard room
- Lastly is also features a Private Security Concierge
1000 Museum Luxury Condominium Features
Each of the residential units in 1000 Museum is equipped with features such as:
- Private elevators
- as well as High ceilings
- along with Walk-in closets
- Duplex residences
- Deep, recessed balconies
- Three assigned parking spaces
- High-end kitchen cabinetry
- Spectacular over sized floor plans
- Top of the line appliances
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.