Palazzo del Mare
Palazzo del Mare are the most luxurious Fisher Island condos yet! Located at 7193 Fisher Island Drive, the estate offers you a home literally on an island. To some, this poses a problem of inconvenience. However, the seven remaining units tell us that it is more of an investment opportunity.
For one, the estate has everything you need on-site. Some of its amenities include a heated pool, Spa Internazionale, and a multimedia room. There is also private access to the beach plus available boat slips. The building also went the extra mile by having fine dining restaurants and a gourmet market on-site. You do not have to worry about running out of good and healthy food. To add to that, there is a golf course just on the estate. If you love playing golf, then this is the perfect condo for you.
Palazzo del Mare Units For Sale
Palazzo del Mare has a total of 10 floors offering 32 units only. In spite of having a relatively small number of residences, the building ensures that luxury living is not hampered. The average selling price for a square foot here is $2,259. The price itself is indicative of what comes with your unit purchase. Each residential unit is equipped with Gaggenau appliances, marble floorings, and summer kitchens. All of them also has a wide balcony that captures the scenic views at Fisher Island. To add to that, Palazzo del Mare is fully furnished and you need not worry about moving here.
There is also not much to worry when it comes to going and leaving the island. There is a ferry ride that can easily bring you to the main island or to Miami Beach. It is only a few minutes from both downtown Miami and South Beach. In these places, you get to experience different lifestyles with the same level of luxury. If you are looking for a more entertaining beach experience, South Beach is the place to go.
Palazzo del Mare Amenities and Services
- 24-hour concierge services
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour security and building surveillance
- multimedia room with a large flatscreen television and video equipment
- temperature-controlled swimming pool
- Spa Internazionale
- barbecue and grill area
- on-site gourmet market
- exclusive beachfront
- pet-friendly (pets weighing 30 pounds and below)
- fully equipped fitness center
- aerobics and yoga training rooms
- private boat dock
- men’s and women’s sauna and steam rooms
- high-speed elevators
- helicopter pad
- lighted tennis courts
- racquetball court
- 9-hole golf course
Palazzo del Mare Residential Features
- granite kitchen countertops and backsplashes
- European-inspired kitchen cabinetry
- built-in modern stainless steel Gaggenau appliances
- summer kitchens overlooking the waters
- built-in washer and dryer
- his and hers walk-in closets
- marble master’s bathroom
- spacious balcony with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay or the Atlantic Ocean
- pre-wiring for cable television, internet, and telephone
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.