Paramount Fort Lauderdale Beach
“Above and Beyond.” That is the slogan for Paramount Fort Lauderdale. This lavish high-rise condominium wishes to be a standard when it comes to luxury real estate. There is no doubt that they have achieved their goal. As of today, the building is known for its elegance and modernity while being a beachfront condo.
Many consider buying a unit here as an investment opportunity for several reasons. The first is that it is a condo just by the beach. Most buyers consider this a plus since people visit the Miami or Ft Lauderdale area for their beaches. How convenient would it be if it was only a few steps away? To add to that, the beach is exactly the shore of the Atlantic Ocean. Being in this area has its perks. For one, you get year-round ocean breeze sweeping your face. You could easily unwind since walking on the shore or dipping your feet in the Ocean would definitely feel therapeutic.
Another reason for investing here is that it near to many destinations. These are the Fort Lauderdale Beach, Fort-Lauderdale Airport, and Las Olas. It is even just beside the area’s park. A number of outdoor activities can be done here like walking your dog or doing sports. The park is large enough for you to explore all day. Moreover, since Fort Lauderdale is still a growing area, it is not as crowded as compared to downtown Miami. If you are looking for a less populated environment, then this is the perfect condo for you.
The average selling price is $934 per square foot. Of all 95 units, only a few are left for sale. This is because of the reasons said above. Moreover, Paramount Fort Lauderdale’s interior gives the same level of luxury. The building is practically full of glass. The lobby opens with glass windows and doors. The same can be said for residential units. Each unit has a wrap-around balcony with great views of the Intercoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean.
Paramount Fort Lauderdale Amenities and Services
- high-ceiling porte-cochere
- 24-hour valet parking services
- 24-hour front desk services
- 24-hour security and video surveillance
- fully manned pool deck
- temperature controlled swimming pool with daybeds in islands
- private cabanas and daybeds at the pool deck
- lounge area with dining area
- on-site waterfront restaurant
Paramount Fort Lauderdale Facilities
- separate men’s and women’s locker and dressing rooms
- private massage rooms
- sauna and steam rooms
- outdoor barbecue area
- high-speed elevators with private access for some units
Paramount Fort Lauderdale Residential Features
- 10-feet ceilings
- floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors
- designer fixtures in the bathroom
- glass shower and hot tub in the master’s bedroom
- wrap around glass terraces
- built-in top of the line kitchen appliances
- granite kitchen countertops and backsplashes
- wide living rooms
- mobile application for requesting some of the building’s services
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.