With only seven floors and 15 units, Pearl House speaks exclusivity and boutique. Yes, the property is a boutique luxury condo that is kept secured by a gated entrance. This is brought to you by a packed team – Verzasca Group, Frankel Benayoun Architects, Inc., and Garcia – Malthies Group. These three teams have worked together to create a pearl in the waters.
With only 15 units, one would think that the building cannot compete against the high-rise luxury towers in Florida. This is where you are wrong. Pearl House has what it takes to be called an ultra-modern residential property. It has amenities like a heated pool at the rooftop, lounge room, and fitness area. It has ample storage for the residents’ bicycles and other things. It even has charging stations that are Tesla-compatible for electric vehicles.
Pearl House Boutique Hotel Residence Living in Bay Harbour Islands
It being a boutique hotel residence not only shows how big an investment opportunity Pearl House can be. It also shows how a residential space, no matter how small in population or size, can be extravagant. All of its 15 private residences are packed with designer fixtures and elegant living spaces. It has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors, glass showers, and spacious balconies. It also has its own island kitchens full of Miele and Sub Zero appliances, and spacious walk-in closets. For only an average selling price of $370 per square foot, you can get all of these.
To add to that, the building’s location is an asset in itself. Being at Bay Harbor Islands brings you close to a number of tourist destinations. For one, it is only a few minutes walk away from Bal Harbour Shops. This is a world-renowned shopping center where you can see high-class retail stores. The big names in the fashion industry are here and they are waiting for you to enter them. To add to that, it is also near the Atlantic Ocean. All you have to do is take the Kane Concourse and go straight towards Collins Avenue. Just beyond that avenue, you will reach the shore of the Atlantic Ocean. This serene area can be easily accessed if you buy a unit here at Pearl House.
Pearl House Amenities and Services
- 24-hour secured entrance and security
- rooftop temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool
- Jacuzzi pool
- lounge room
- outdoor dining area on the pool deck
Pearl House Facilities
- Fully-equipped fitness gym
- yoga and aerobics training room
- storage area
- bicycle parking and storage
- barbecue and grill area
- charging stations for electronically powered vehicles
Pearl House Residential Features
- floor-to-ceiling impact resistant glass windows and sliding doors
- spacious balcony overlooking Biscayne Bay
- wide walk-in closet
- summer kitchen and roof deck for penthouse units
- designer fixtures in the bathroom
- glass showers
- European-inspired bathroom tables and cabinets
- stone kitchen countertops
- built-in top of the line appliances from Miele and Sub Zero
- Smart technology
- two reserved parking slots for every residence
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.