Peloro Miami Beach
At a glance, what sets Peloro Miami Beach apart is that it looks like a part of a circle. To be exact, it looks like a fourth of a circle facing the waters of Biscayne Bay. However, there is more reasons that make the residential building an investment opportunity.
Peloro Miami Beach Condo Units for Sale
Peloro Miami Beach is a seven-story luxury condo with a total of 115 residences. There is a variety of floor plans to choose from – one to three bedroom units or two-story penthouses. If you are looking to buy a penthouse, the unit will come with your very own private terrace. The terraces can have an outdoor dining area and summer kitchen. Couple this with the scenic views of Miami and Biscayne Bay and you get a very peaceful space. On the other hand, all other residences have their own spacious balcony. Since the structure of the building is circular, all balconies catch a glimpse of the waters. All units are fully furnished as well. They come with designer fixtures, walk-in closets, appliances, and pre-wiring. Your move will be a lot more convenient if you do decide to stay here. This would all be yours for an average selling price of $820K for a unit. You can even opt to have a boat slip since the building has 18 slips.
Even though Peloro Miami Beach is at Indian Creek, it is not so far from Collins Avenue. This avenue is famous for having an array of retail stores. Further down south of Collins Avenue and you will reach South Beach. South Beach is famous for having lavish shops and world-class clubs. If you are looking for a more vibrant area, you can simply visit the place. To add to that, you can get access to the shore by the Atlantic Ocean. You can either walk towards the other side of Collins Avenue or go to South Beach. The Ocean gives a cool breeze all-year round and walking on sand is one of the most relaxing experiences.
Peloro Miami Beach Amenities and Services
- 24-hour front desk services
- 24-hour valet parking
- dramatic porte-cochere
- temperature-controlled swimming pool by the waters
- lush courtyard with waterfalls and sitting areas
- landscaped waterfront walk
- fully staffed marina
Peloro Miami Beach Facilities
- 18 private boat slips
- top of the line fitness center with weight and cardio equipment
- private sauna and steam rooms
Peloro Residential Features
- at least 9-feet ceilings in all units
- floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows and sliding doors
- European kitchen cabinetry and countertops
- built-in stainless steel appliances
- built-in washer and dryer
- designer bathroom fixtures
- hot tub and glass showers
- marble flooring and vanity tables
- walk-in closets
- spacious balcony overlooking Biscayne Bay
- private terraces for penthouse units
- pre-wiring for internet, cable television and telephone lines
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.