Plaza on Brickell North Tower
Just a short distance below downtown Miami is Plaza on Brickell North and Plaza on Brickell South Tower. This two-tower estate seeks to give each of its residents luxury living. To do this, it has capitalized heavily on the building’s interior design, and customer service.
First, customer service. Based on its front desk services, you will be ensured that you can live hassle-free in this building. The concierge is 24 hours and is open the whole week. Some of its services include packaging, delivery, dog services, and car rental services. Apart from that, they can provide housekeeping and maid service, as well as driver services. The reception does these jobs exceptionally well. Couple this with accommodating staff you encounter at the gym or at the pool deck.
Secondly, Plaza on Brickell not only performs but also displays prestige. If you are looking for a condo that made its name in the market, this is the one for you. The property has been in the residential industry since 2007. Since it only has a few units for sale and for rent, this shows that the building is seen as an investment opportunity. People are still finding more reasons to stay in this place the more they spend time in it. This can be attributed to the fact that there are so many amenities at the North Tower. There is a lounge room, wine cellar, and home theater, to name a few. It also has an indoor theater that can sit 10 people. If you have a number of guests, you can bring them downstairs where gourmet restaurants await them.
Plaza on Brickell Luxury Condo Units For Sale
With only an average selling price of $510 per square foot, Plaza on Brickell’s North Tower ensures affordability and luxury. They have fused a lavish kind of lifestyle along with their future buyers’ willing to pay.
Amenities and Services
- 24/7 concierge services
- 24/7 valet parking
- 24/7 security and video surveillance
- temperature-controlled infinity-edge swimming pool
- hot tub
- lounge room with a billiard table
- multimedia room
- home theater seating 10 people
- on-site gourmet restaurants at the ground floor
- top of the line fitness center with weight and cardio equipment
- private sauna and steam rooms
- business center with conference rooms
- high-speed internet access in all public spaces
- temperature-controlled wine cellar
- Smart technology
- pre-wiring for fast internet speed, cable television, and telephone connection
- high-impact glass windows and sliding doors
- carpeted floor in the living room
- marble flooring in the master’s bath
- Italian-inspired bathroom and kitchen cabinets
- designer fixtures
- marble vanity tables and backsplash
- wide walk-in closets
- built-in washer and dryer
- built-in modern stainless steel appliances
- private balcony overlooking Biscayne Bay and the downtown Miami skyline
- reserved covered parking slots
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.