Satori Hotel Residences
Satori Hotel Residences brings you the best of two worlds. This property is both a hotel and residential building with five-star services. Because of its diversity and elegance, the building is an investment opportunity worth considering.
Units For Sale
The building has around 35 floors housing 207 units. They vary in floor plans and size for sale. You can choose from either one, two, or three bedroom spaces. But regardless of which unit you choose, Satori Hotel Residences ensures that you are given nothing less than luxurious. The residences have one balcony each and they offer scenic views. You can see the Biscayne Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, and downtown Miami. To some extent, you can see South Beach too. Private spaces also have marble floorings in wet rooms and European kitchen cabinetry. All units are given to you on a silver platter with designs by TUI.
Satori Residences Exteriors
When it comes to amenities and services, a handful of privileges are at your fingertips. There are three heated pools in the building: a lap pool, a relaxation pool, and a VIP pool. The pool deck is also fully staffed with the most accommodating people. If you are looking for a place to unwind, you don’t even have to leave the building. At Satori Hotel Residences, they provide you with a landscaped garden for meditation. Aside from the amenities in the building, there are on-site places you could just go to. There is a gourmet restaurant you can dine in and a beauty salon. A convenience store is located on the ground floor too.
Satori Residences Investment Opportunity
Based on the amenities and facilities mentioned, there is no reason not to invest in Satori Hotel Residences. South Beach can easily be accessed via the Julia Tuttle Causeway which is only a few minutes away. You can also go to downtown Miami by passing through Biscayne Boulevard. Just keep going north and you will surely be there.
If you are interested in buying a place here, you may contact Dan Maza PA now to discuss your luxury condo needs. The average selling price starts at the low end for Biscayne Bay.
Satori Amenities and Services
- 24/7 concierge services
- car rental services
- 24/7 valet parking
- 24/7 security and video surveillance
- three temperature-controlled swimming pools: relaxation, lap pool, and VIP
- on-site salon
- landscaped Zen-inspired garden for yoga and meditation
- on-site gourmet restaurant and bar
- lounge room
- multi-purpose room for events and gatherings
- convenience store at the ground floor
- children’s play area
- rooftop Solarium
- top of the line fitness center with cardio and weight equipment
- business center with conference rooms
- multimedia room
- home theater
- exclusive spa
Satori Residential Features
- European-inspired kitchen cabinetry
- glass balconies
- views of the Biscayne Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, and downtown Miami
- designer fixtures in the bathrooms
- walk-in closets
- built-in modern stainless steel appliances
- granite kitchen countertops
- furniture and interior design by TUI
Questions about this property? Call +1-305-433-2818.